1. Parties This agreement is made between the purchasers overleaf and Greener glazing Home Improvements Limited and may not be assigned without Greener Glazing Home Improvements Limited written consent.
2. Drawings Any drawings on our works detail or literature are not drawn to scale and are for information purposes only.
3. Product The demonstration products carried by the company are sample products only. Although these products will represent the type of products installed, the company may have to make minor necessary changes to the design or style of the product in order to incorporate improved security or appearance. If the product changes significantly from the sample the customer has the right to cancel.
4. Changes to Order Variations of, or additions to the schedule of works overleaf will only be accepted with the written agreement of both parties. The price will be affected by any additional material changes which you request or is agreed following survey.
5. Additional Work That is Not on The Purchase Order We will refit aerial cables, telephone wires and doorbells where practical at your request. We will not reset cables, pipes, radiators, burglar alarms or fixtures or fittings. We will make good to pre decorating standard internally and externally. However we cannot be responsible for any non-matching due to weathering, ageing of bricks or any external finishes. Although great care is taken we cannot guarantee that the interior finishes adjacent to the frames will not be damaged but they will be made good to pre decorating standard.
6. Survey This order is conditional upon satisfactory survey by a Greener Glazing home Improvements Limited surveyor. If in the opinion of our surveyor or technical staff the job cannot be carried out safely or satisfactorily due to pricing omissions, access or ground conditions or building works beyond and above our scope, we will write to you with a full explanation. If no satisfactory resolution can be agreed then we or you may cancel this contract and any deposit will be refunded.
7. Delivery The customer shall allow installation to commence within the anticipated delivery period. If within 6 weeks of the end of the anticipated delivery period installation has not commenced, the contract price shall become payable. If the work has not commenced within the anticipated delivery period through no fault of the customer or any third party whose approval is required, the customer may cancel the outstanding work without liability by writing to head office by recorded delivery.
8. Payment The balance of the contract price is due upon satisfactory completion of the installation and payment must be made to the fitters by cash, cheque, BACS or by card at the office or over the telephone. Any payment still due after substantial satisfactory completion shall bear interest at the prevailing County Court rate for business customers or reasonable costs to recover the debt with domestic customers. Our Bank details will be supplied on the completion invoice.
9. V.A.T. V.A.T. has been charged at the prevailing rate at the date of the contract. Should the rate of V.A.T. change during the progression of this agreement, the rate charged will be the prevailing rate at the date of invoice.
10. Guarantee Greener Glazing Home Improvements Limited will guarantee all materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from completion of installation on all windows, doors, conservatories, EPDM roofs, fascias, soffits and guttering. All window and conservatory installations are guaranteed further by a warranty scheme operated by the Glass and glazing federation via FENSA. Garage doors and foiled panels will carry a 5 year guarantee and any motorised parts will carry a 2 year guarantee.
11. Miscellaneous Where new timber is specified as forming part of the contract, the price will allow for one coat of primer/undercoat for softwood or one coat of preservation/stain for hardwood. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that every applicable governmental requirement has been obtained, including all necessary local or other authority licences. These terms and conditions are given in addition to, and do not affect the customers statutory rights. The product does not belong to the customer until the Greener Glazing Limited is paid in full.
12. Complaints Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a 'Which? Trusted Trader' we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0117 981 2929 or via their website
13. Cancellation If you wish to cancel the contract you you must do so in writing and personally deliver. Send or email this to the person named at any time within the 14 day period from the date of the contract.